I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.Ask me anything
Since I have to wait for the Black Widow movie I guess I have to settle for going to see Lucy next weekend instead.
1. someone disagreeing with you in a respectful fashion
2. someone helping you, if not monetarily, then through deeds and goods
3. someone saying that your behavior is problematic or hurtful
4. someone refusing to validate your opinion, when said opinion is not only not based in fact, but is actively harmful to others
5. someone electing to cease contact with you after you repeatedly manipulate their words and cast aspersions on their character, along with name-calling and openly slanderous statements.
6. someone being hurt when you continue to make slanderous and hateful statements about them to third-parties, after they have attempted to peacefully sever contact.
If you disagree, then there’s a fairly good chance that you are actually the toxic/abusive party. Congrats.
Just discovered a Chrome extension that means I can easily change my location without a proxy site. MY INTERNET WATCHING IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!
theprof739 said: for the next 24 hours you will suffer no consequences for your actions, but when time is up you can't remember what happened, what do you do? favorite L4D or L4D2 character? when growing old, would you rather go bald or lose all your teeth? if you were teleported back in time 1000 years what would your most useful skill be?
1) I’d probably say some of the hurtful things I’ve always wanted to let loose at various people in my life. I’m pretty straightforward with people but that doesn’t mean I don’t try to have some tact in terms of at least avoiding being outright hostile.
2) Favorite is Zoey. She’s the only one who gets a semblance of a character arc in the expanded materials.
3) Lose all my hair. It’s happening anyways and dentures are really not what they’re cracked up to be.
4) My skill would be my education though given that’s around the Middle Ages and I have no idea what living in those times was actually like, I’m probably screwed anyways.
beckstasy said: What's the hardest decision you've ever made in a video game? What superstitions, if any, do you adhere to - even just a little? Butts or boobs? If you made a contract with Kyubey, what wish would be worth the sacrifice? Also what would your color and ability/weapon be?
Jesus christ okay -
1) In Season 2 of the Walking Dead, there’s a choice between two characters. It’s a big decision the way the game sets it up but in the grand scheme of things, it’s kind of just a small one. It was REALLY hard and emotionally compromising.
2) I am not a deeply religious or superstitious person but I do genuinely believe what goes around comes around. Bad people will find their comeuppance one day. They have to.
3) Butts. The booty don’t lie.
4) I haven’t seen Madoka to understand most of this but I’ll try: There’s nothing really I’d wish for so I’d probably use my wish for some form of world peace. Age and experience has taught me that this is futile but if it was achievable even for a few years, I’d think that would be worth it. I’d probably be blue for my color and my ability would be healing with daggers as my weapons. Let me know if I’m missing something.